Monday, March 2, 2009

San Diego Zoo

Hi everyone! I know it's been months since I've posted a blog. So...to make up for it I have 3 new posts for you. I downloaded pictures from Christmas, some from our hike around the Edwards desert, and now this one is of our time over Valentine's weekend down in San Diego. We went to the San Diego zoo. We had a great time there, and Kaden LOVED the goats in the children's petting zoo area. Not much has really gone on here in the past few months. Ed's been home for the most part. Kaden and I fill our time with playgroups and afternoons in the park. Life has been pretty simple. We did have a nice visit from my best friend Colleen. She stayed not quite a week, but it was so nice to have a familiar, loving friend here. I have really missed her this past year since we left Okinawa!
Here are some great pictures from the past few months.



Elephant

Yak...cute baby!

Panda

I forget what this is, but it is cousin to the giraffe

tiger

me and some weird monkey

Kaden LOVED the goats!

Petting the baby goat

My itty-bitty bug

Mohawk and GQ sweater...so stylish

Good boys

The new toy!

My Colleena Kelly :) So beautiful
Look at those bowed legs...sheesh

I love all of you......enjoy!

1 comment:

Shanessy said...

He is so adorable and big. He is growing up so fast. How is life out there?